MHA 1300 RUM N0
General information and advantages
- Designed for the sugar and sweetener industry
- The design of the membrane half is only suitable for the external inlet position
- Easy replacement even after years of operation and without mismatching the carrier plate
- Varying web thicknesses for high filtration and holding pressures
- The membrane half is screwed to the carrier plate at the corner holes and in the inlet area
|Format:||From 1.300 mm|
|Cake thickness:||Depending on the carrier plate|
|Filtration pressure:||Depending on the carrier plate|
Do you need filter elements for use in an explosion-proof application according to ATEX RL/94/9/EG?
LENSER is a certified manufacturer of electrostatically dissipative filter elements of device category 2G for use in explosion protection zone 1.
We confirm the conformity of the filter elements with the ATEX directive by issuing a corresponding certificate.
Data sheets / Operating instructions
All LENSER data sheets and operating manuals are stored in our download area. To view them, please register first.
To the login or registration.