- For filter chambers that must be absolutely tight
- Equipped with cloth tension groove (Omega or U-type) and O-ring sealing
- Various sealing materials available depending on requirements
- FDA-compliant, antistatic or ATEX-compliant on request
- Compatible with critical chemical conditions through the use of additives
- Also available in PVDF for chemically harsh conditions
|Format:||From 470 mm to 2,500 mm|
|Cake thickness:||From 25 mm to 35 mm|
|Filtration pressure:||Up to 8 bar|
|Inlet position:||centre, off-centre, corner, external|
Do you need filter elements for use in an explosion-proof application according to ATEX RL/94/9/EG?
LENSER is a certified manufacturer of electrostatically dissipative filter elements of device category 2G for use in explosion protection zone 1.
We confirm the conformity of the filter elements with the ATEX directive by issuing a corresponding certificate.
Data sheets / Operating instructions
All LENSER data sheets and operating manuals are stored in our download area. To view them, please register first.
To the login or registration.